Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Links to Blog Information

Okay, all of this is new to you, I know. So I will be including links to some Web sites that give you more insight and ideas.

A really simple site that has a lot of information is Classroom Blogging- The Definitive Site for Blogging With Children .
Some other good sites to explore are listed below:

Blogs in Education

Cool Cat Teacher Blog

Classroom Blogs and Wikis

This is a link to one of the blogs of a teacher at Chet's Creek Elementary School
You can see how versatile and interesting they can be.

I usually have a blog associated with my class Web page http://www.jwjcomputers.org/ but I have not started it for this year. I use it many times just to get feedback about assignments and things that are going on in class.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Richard said...

This is just my comment to sample how it works.