Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WOW!! This Site is Way Cool!

I was just surfing and exploring as I usually do, trying to find sites that might be useful for you or me and came across this one called Back to School With the Class of Web 2.0. The author. Brian Benzinger, has done a great job of gathering up a lot of interesting information and links to sites that fit in with the "Back to School" idea and also with "Integrating Technology" into the curriculum with Web 2.0 tools.

There are three parts to the site, but if you are like me, you might get caught up and spend a lot of your time just reading and exploring the first site.

There are some really nice links listed that you might want to explore and then share with your students. Under Organizers there is a link to a site called Gradefix that is billed as a homework management system. There are two "versions" - the free one and one that is $5 a month. The only difference is the number of tasks opened.

I hope you find this site as interesting as I did. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Iris Lipsky said...

You're right, the "Back to School with the Class of Web 2.0" is a great link. I just subscribed to the RSS feed. Thanks for the tip.