Wednesday, December 10, 2008

21st Century Skills Map for English

The Partnership for 21st Century Skills has forged an alliance with many of the national academic core subject area organizations. As a result of these collaborations, it has developed a map to illustrate the intersection between the 21st Century Skills and English. The maps are designed to help you gain concrete examples of how 21st Century Skills can be integrated into core subjects.

If you want to find out more about this let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard - We would love to find out more about the "1st Century Skills and English" reference in you r blog today. Please email us at jancook@vocabulary.com. Thanks.

Richard said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I feel honored. I highly recommend your site to my faculty. It is great!